Omega Accounts is fund accounting computer software designed specifically for church and charity accounts. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful reporting features to equip your organisation with all it needs to successfully run its finances. Preparing church or charity accounts need no longer be a chore!
- Available as a standalone package
- Can be upgraded to the full version should the needs of the congregation change
- Also included as standard in the full Omega Church product.
- Older versions of Omega Church can be upgraded to include Omega Accounts
- Can be trialed by downloading full demo and viewing Accounts module
Please note that the standalone version of Omega Accounts is an Accounts package only, and does NOT include a membership database or other finance features such as Gift Aid and the ability to record income against individual members. If you need these facilities the full Omega Church package is for you!
Just some of Omega Accounts' features:
- Predefined templates for many denominations or customise your own
- Record income and expense with ease through step by step wizards
- Fund management - including transfers and reports
- Bank reconciliation - ensure your transactions in the program mirror the transactions against each bank account
- Assets & liabilities management - register assets along with depreciation rates
- Loans and repayments recording
- Suppliers and Bills area - keep track of invoices received and paid
- Regular payments - incoming and outgoing
- Full suite of SORP Accounting reports including: SOFA, Receipts & Payments, Statement of Assets and Liabilities
- Other standard accounting reports including Balance Sheet and Trial Balance
Charities Act compliant
Omega Accounts is compliant with SORP accounting practices, and is will therefore meet the needs of all UK charities legislation (Charities Act 2006, Charities Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2006, Charities Act (NI) 2008).